History of the Hotel Rastbichler
The art of tradition and the future
| 1560||The hotel was called ‘Wirt am Keller‘.|
| since 1620||The name changed to ‘Raspichler‘ or ‘Rossbichler‘, which was turned into ‘Rastbichler‘ in the local dialect. This was also the name of the proprietor at the end of the 18th Century. In 1802, Jakob Rossbichler constructed the chapel, which belongs to the hotel.|
| 1974||The parents of Meinrad Tauber built the new Hotel Rastbichler right beside the old pub/guesthouse. A comfort hotel with 80 beds, spacious dining rooms and lounges, an indoor swimming pool and sauna.|
| 2000||Meinrad Tauber and his wife Gudrun took over the hotel.|
| 2005||It only took 100 days of renovation during the spring….. and the hotel was turned into today’s Art and Feng Shui Hotel. The exterior, all 40 rooms, the foyer, as well as the office were completely re-built.|
| 2014||in june, the dining room has been renovated. Now it shines in new bright colors.|
| || |
| 1560 - 1973|| 1974 -2004|| |
The art of enjoyment during the colder season.
Dining is the most beautiful and finest form of life.