Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions at Hotel Rastbichler
- Rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- You need to leave your room at the latest at 10.30 a.m. on your day of departure.
- Non-smoking policy: It is prohibited to smoke in all the rooms, as well as all public rooms. Please smoke on your balcony, the terrace and outdoors!
- Bookings: Your booking is valid as soon as you receive a written confirmation by email, fax or post, and after your deposit has been received.
- Cancellations: Please inform us in good time if you need to cancel your holiday. In this case, your deposit will be used as a processing fee.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation we will charge the following charges.
More than 3 months prior to arrival - free of charges
3 months to 1 month before arrival - 40 % of booked value
1 month to 2 week before arrival - 70 % of booked value
In the last week before arrival - 90 % of booked value
If you arrive later than agreed and if you need to leave us earlier than anticipated, you will be charged for the entire period of your original booking.
- Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Click [here] to take your personal insurance.
- Payment: You can pay by cash or credit card (except American Express and Diners Club). We would like to draw your attention to the fact that according to Italian law, we can only accept a maximum amount of € 2.999.00 in cash.
Enjoy valuable moments in our new wellness area
The art of enjoyment during the colder season.