Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions at Hotel Rastbichler
- Rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- You need to leave your room at the latest at 10.30 a.m. on your day of departure.
- Non-smoking policy: It is prohibited to smoke in all the rooms, as well as all public rooms. Please smoke on your balcony, the terrace and outdoors!
- Bookings: Your booking is valid as soon as you receive a written confirmation by email, fax or post, and after your deposit has been received.
- Cancellations: Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. In case of cancellation of your reservation up to 30 days before the arrival the deposit will be used as a processing fee. In case of cancellation from 29 to 15 days before the arrival you will be charged 50% of the total amount of your reservation. In case of cancellation from 14 to 8 days before the arrival 80% of the total amount of your reservation will be charged. In case of cancellation 6 days before arrival, you will be charged the full amount of the stay. We advise you to take out travel insurance to avoid any inconvenience.
- Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Click [here] to take your personal insurance.
- Payment: You can pay by cash or credit card (except American Express and Diners Club). We would like to draw your attention to the fact that according to Italian law, we can only accept a maximum amount of € 2.999.00 in cash.
Hiking paradies and summer sun in South Tyrol...
The art of enjoyment during the colder season.